Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Before Placement

YOYOYOYO!!!
WOW!!! It was 1 month ago that I had last blogged...
HAHAHAHAHAH!!
Too bad...Busy wif assignments & exams =(
& my holidays now are not like holidays @ all =( =(
Have to prepare everything for my placement @ Ayers Rock!!!
1 day 24 hours doesn't seems to be enough...



Anyway, I still managed to have fun by going Melbourne!!!!
Even though the Journey was so damn long!!!





Pic @ Great Ocean!!!!


Reached Adelaide on 12 plus am on tuesday...
Tiring!!! & these few days are going to sch to settle all e admin stuff!!!


Went to K & Steamboat wif friends today (Y)(Y)
This shld be my last K & Steamboat for the next 1/2 a year... So SAD =(


Haiz....Sian
Now have to get ready for placement.
Will be leaving Adelaide on Sunday afternoon by train...
& will onli reach Alice Spring on Monday afternoon...
YES!!! The Journey is ard 20 hours...DIE!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!!!
But I guess we will be able to see GREAT SCENERY!!! (Worth It)


Btw, when I start to work, I guess I wun have much time to update my blog or go online...
Sorry PPL!!!
But I will try to find time (Y)(Y)
I really hope I can get along wif my new colleagues (Pray Hard)
And Hope U guys will have a great time since Most Of U Are Graduating Soon....
Do let me noe wad u guys are doing after graduation yah? (Y)(Y)


I think tat's all for now...
Sign off....

No comments:

Post a Comment