Tuesday, October 13, 2009

=)

YOYOYOYOYOYO!!!
Last week was abit boring...
Normal procedures...
But!!!!
Xw & I went to Wasai for dinner =)
Wanted to go steamboat but Hin say go this sat so we decided to have Jap food instead!

Entree- Jap Dumplings!!
Main Course
I had Salmon rice bowl!!!

Xw had pork cutlet rice!!!


Dessert!!!

Overall, the food was nice & it wasn't to EX!!! (Y)
Shld be going again! =p
And I had been coughing this week, nearly got fever...
Now it's better (I guess...)
Oh yah, I was a customer for 1A F&B service point and 1B was in the kitchen cooking.
1A's service wasn't bad but 1B's food was ..........................
And today my class had our F&B service point and Xw's class in the kitchen............
Although there are roomS for improvement, I still think that we didn't do too bad for our first service point! Claps!!! (Y)
Hope we will continue to improve!!!
I seriously don't like the timetable for this term!!!
Almost everyday the lessons are from 9am to 6pm! WTH!!!!
And almost everyday/night is raining!!! Damn it!!!
Haiz.................
But there is nothing we can do.
I think that's all I wanna say for this week!!!
Oh, 1 more thing!!!!
Steamboat this Sat!!!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment